Our goal, and reward, is seeing patients recover. When they write to let us know about their experience, it's doubly rewarding...
- "...your staff is exceptional. You created a team that works together, making the entire experience of a "PT visit" actually enjoyable...the congenial, warm and energized atmosphere is extremely beneficial for all!"
- "Please accept my sincere thanks and gratitude for all your help as I rehabbed my knee. Your knowledge and skill as well as your compassionate care made such a difference during my recovery!"
- "Your whole staff treated me wonderfully. Everyone, from the reception area, to scheduling to the actual therapist all did an outstanding job...I would like to thank you and your employees for making my problem disappear. I'm sure, without their help, I wouldn't be walking very well today."
- "Pete - you have a wonderful staff and I will all of you the very best of everything...I always looked forward to coming there."
- "...your staff in North Reading made my visits worthwhile. They also made me laugh at a time when I could have easily cried instead."
- "I am writing to express my gratitude and appreciation for all that you have helped me with. Your encouragement, patience and dedication made me more determined to work harder in my recovery...thank you to you and your dedicated staff."
"If there is ever a phrase that best describes this center it would be 'patient centered.' Everyone is treated as though s/he is the only patient being seen and these folks seem to do this effortlessly." --S.B.
- "Harmeling is a place of harmony and healing staffed by extraordinarily knowledgeable physical therapists with a pension for the physical as well as the emotional well being of each patient."
- "I would like to express my sincere gratitude for providing me with the physical therapy needed to help me get back on my feet again and enjoy my active lifestyle. You and your staff expressed a very professional and caring attitude that is an asset to your business. Thank you very much for the great job you did and please keep up the good work." --W.J.
- "Just wanted to let you know how much your hard work and determination has paid off. I feel great. Thanks so much to all the staff for keeping my spirits up and my arm up too. You guys are so good at what you do. I wish you all the best and I thank you so much." --T.S.
- "I always felt like your number one patient every time I came to your office. You and your staff have not only healed my injuries, but given me so much confidence in myself and my abilities." --M.C.
- "The professionalism and explicit nature of Mr. Harmeling brings one a sense of confidence and assurance that the problems can be specifically handled. Once again, thank you for your help. I will highly recommend your services to all that may need your talents." --J.M.
- "My sincere thanks to all of you who so professionally and thoroughly managed the therapy on my ruptured Achilles tendon. Because of your expertise, I feel that my recovery went better than could have been expected. You all add a personal flavor to your good work as well and that makes it very comfortable to come to you for therapy." --S.H
- "I've got to tell you the experience was excellent. The facilities, the staff and especially the professionalism of the staff therapist assigned to my case were outstanding...All of my aches, pains and lower back muscle spasm problems have abated and the sciatica situation is narrowed down to just a trace." --W.M.
- "I would like to note that you, and you alone, were correct in the final diagnosis. After several consultations with 'the experts/specialists' there was still no definitive analysis. I almost gave up, resigned to living with the physical limitations you witnessed in your offices. Then, however, I remembered your concern regarding nerve damage and spinal influence. Went on a daily regimen of lifting and exercise to see if I could overcome the problem. It worked! Now, I am nearly back to normal, and I sincerely believe it is because of your professionalism and analysis that this has taken place." --B.G.
- "Just wanted to drop you a quick note to let you know that after all my complaining last winter after my surgery and my grueling physical therapy sessions, that last weekend I went skiing for the first time. It was SUPER; just like having a new knee-no pains, no giving out, no problems! So this note is to say thanks for making me keep it up and not giving up on me, 'cause it was definitely worth it in the long run!" --T.S.
- "Your team approach is an obvious contributor to the excellent services you provide." --L.N.
- "I want to thank you for your extraordinary assistance, your professional expertise and manner during the rehabilitation of my injury. Your knowledge of physical therapy and rehabilitation as well as your guidance made for an easier and obtainable recovery. The rehab was a long process. I am glad you were there to help." --C.P.
- "I want to thank you very much for your excellent therapy which resulted in dramatic improvement in the range of motion and almost complete elimination of the pain I have had in both my shoulders. I had pain in both my shoulders in increasing severity over the past three years, and it is almost miraculous what you have been able to do for me after only 9 treatments!" --D.B.
- And this, from a physician who referred a patient to us..."I'm writing to thank you for the excellent treatment you have provided my patient. The significant change in the scarring, range of motion and freeing of the early nerve entrapment is striking." --Dr. J.W.
- "I saw you for my shoulder last year. Wanted to let you know that I've played golf in Florida for many months with no problems. Thanks so much for all you did for my shoulder!" --A.M.
- "It didn't take long to figure out that Harmeling is a place of healing, staffed by true professionals that have the well being, both physical and emotional of every patient in mind." --L.T.