Trust. Communication. Teamwork. In more than 30 years of helping patients achieve optimal outcomes at Harmeling Physical Therapy & Sports Fitness, we’ve learned that these concepts are key to producing the best results.
Our focus on developing a strong bond between therapist and patient is uncommon in our field, but we’ve found it to be very effective. That connection produces:
- Collaborative, problem-solving attitude
- Increased patient motivation
- Emphasis on patient education
- Greater peace of mind
- Improved adherence to self-managed aspects of recovery
From your first phone call to your final visit, you’ll feel fully supported and encouraged in striving to reach your physical therapy goals. And we manage our patient schedules in a way that ensures fast access to our services.
To help you regain normal movement and function as quickly as possible, we provide:
- Thorough initial assessment – detailed history, comprehensive physical exam and, most importantly, a complete explanation of the findings.
- Plan of action – covering how your in-clinic treatment will progress and the exercises and other behavior changes you should perform at home
- Exercise-based recovery regimen – a progressive exercise routine designed to achieve the desired long-term solution, with accompanying massage, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, warm laser, etc. to relieve acute pain when clinically appropriate
We welcome your questions as you look to find the ideal environment in which to start the healing process.