Love our ice packs? You know you do!
What do you have?
A Pre-Op Patient
BALANCE Written by: Peter Harmeling, MEd, PT, SCS, ATC Balance is a big deal and for those of us with reasonable balance we take it for granted. Balance declines with age and with this decline comes fear. When this happens you can easily see the compensatory behaviors:...
- Pre-Op PT
- Hand Therapy
- Osteoporosis Program
- Athletic Training Services
- Injury Prevention Lectures and Programs
- All About ACLs
- Balance & Mobility
- Pregnancy & Postpartum Program
- Lunch & Learn for Physicians
- Lunch & Learn for Industry/Groups
- Lunch & Learn for OB/GYN Physicians
- Class IV Deep Tissue Laser Therapy
At Harmeling Physical Therapy and Sports Fitness, we feature:
- Quick access
- Comprehensive evaluations
- Personalized treatment plans based on the patient's needs and goals
- Careful, thorough education of the patient about all aspects of his/her condition.
Our clinical staff is made up of professional and caring physical therapists and assistants. Each one has been carefully selected in order to keep our standard of care at the highest levels. Click here to meet our staff.