Injury Prevention Lectures and Programs
Harmeling Physical Therapy presents public service lectures to various groups:
- Parent groups
- Athletic Teams: Youth Sports
- High School Teams
- Elderly via local councils on aging
- Sport Specific Training Techniques
- Injury Management
- Emergency Action Plans
- Physical Therapy Graduate Programs
- Weight reduction
- Low Back Injury Prevention Strategies
Below are Power Point presentations of past educational programs. If you are interested in a presentation please call:
Peter Harmeling, MEd, PT, SCS, ATC - Owner 978-750-8188
Thomas Faulds, MSPT, ATC - Wenham Clinic Manager 978-524-0000
Steven Nutter, MSPT, ATC - Wilmington Clinic Manager 978-694-1440
Scott Kulesa, MSPT - Gloucester Clinic Manager 978-283-0888
- Click here for (PowerPoint) (PDF) of "Preventing ACL Sprains in Female Athletes"
- Click here for (PowerPoint) (PDF) of "Fall Sports Injuries - Prevention, Recognition and Management"
- Click here for (PowerPoint) (PDF) of "All About Shoulders"